The mission of the Black Arts Los Angeles, Inc. (BALA) organization is to improve access to the creative arts for residents of the Southern California community while providing artists with information to help sustain themselves and promote their craft.
We will expose school-age children to art and artists and educate them the business behind creative arts.
We will assist creative artists by providing them outlets to display and distribute their work. We will educate artists on how to promote themselves and their art.
The Black Arts Los Angeles, Inc. (BALA) organization will host art events which provide access to artists in an environment that promotes healthy exchange between artists and consumers.
In The NEWS
- A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it
- It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences
- The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of
- When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains, she had a last
- Bookmarksgrove, the headline of Alphabet Village and the subline of her
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org